Tuesday, December 20, 2011

life ~

oh my this picture/sentence discribes my life right now.




i got on winter break today, and i just feel like sitting home for the whole thing and not moving or seeing anyone because honestly, everyone at my school just seems to piss me off lately.


speaking of people pissing me off, hanukkah is starting today and i have NO idea what i want as a present. honestly, i want plane tickets somewhere and i also want to go to florida with my friend during winter break, but my mom doesn't feel like paying for tickets or anything because i guess we're poor now or something like that? i don't fucking know. but it bothers me. and i want a present, but i'm too undecided about what i want because i'm trying to prioritize. oh well i'll probably get nothing. f this


while i'm at it, this picture showed up on my newfeed on facebook yesterday and i wanted to start crying. 

AH I LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS SO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME BACK! AND I LOVE EZRA SO MUCH AND ARIA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. she has such an amazing fashion sense and she's so pretty and lovely! i don't think you understand how obsessed i am with her. and ezra is super sexy and i wish i have a teacher like that one day. and them together: perfection. they're pretty hot together, not trying to be weird or anything, but you gotta admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment